- Docs & Links
Advises and assists the commander on all media relations, internal information and community relations matters. Plans, develops and implements a Public Affairs program.
- Release information on unit activities to news media.
- Publish unit newsletter or bulletin.
- Coordinate participation of unit members in community activities.
- Coordinate with other organizations and agencies as required.
- Supervise all pubic affairs activities of subordinate units.
The public affairs officer, to be effective, must be familiar with CAPP 201, CAPR 190-1, CAPP 3, current policies and activities of his/her unit.
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.