- Docs & Links
Wing Chaplain (HC) - Ch Capt AnnaMae Taubeneck
Advisor to the Wing Chaplain Lt Col Black, Jessica (IAOD)
Advisor to the Wing Chaplain Maj Ticas, Kristian (IAOD)
Advisor to the Wing Chaplain 2Lt Hartle, Molly K. (IAOD)
Deputy Wing Chaplain Ch, Lt Col Dickey, Gary (IAOD)
Deputy Wing Chaplain Ch Capt Taubeneck, AnnaMae (IAOD)
Wing Chaplain Corps Administrator Capt Berro, Anita L (IAOD)
Director of Plans & Programs Officer – Asst Lt Col Hamill, Anthony (IAOD)
Deputy Wing CDI Lt Col Cohen, Marc E (IOAD)
Chaplain Emeritus Ch, Lt Col Harris, Robert W. (IAOD)
Wing Chaplain (CAWG/HC)
The Wing Chaplain serves in four capacities.
- Administrator of Wing Chaplain Service – Wing Chaplains are responsible for facilitating appointments for Chaplains and Character Development Instructors, collecting and compiling the semi-annual Form 34s and then submitting the Form 34a, reading and approving the one page reviews of the Chaplain Service submitted by Character Development Instructors for their Technician rating, along with a host of other administrative duties.
- Counselor/Confident to the Commander – Since Chaplains at all levels of Civil Air
- Patrol serve the Commander, Wing Chaplain is an advisor to the Commander regarding the religious/spiritual/moral needs of the Wing and a sounding board/counselor for the Commander as needed.
- Chaplain to Wing Staff – Serving as the Chaplain to the Wing Staff.
- Pastor to the Wing – While the Wing Chaplain is largely involved in administration, the Chaplain never ceases to be a pastor.
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.