- Docs & Links
Director of Operations (DO) - Lt Col David Wallace
|>Director of Operations (DO) - Lt Col Brickman, Joseph A. |
Deputy (DDO) - Lt Col Boehm, David
Deputy Special Projects - Maj McDowell, Kevin J. (IAOD)
Assistant Special Projects Officer - Maj Renwick, Stephen P. (IAOD)
CalOES Liaison - Lt Col Brickman, Joseph A.
Standardization/Evaluation Officer - Maj Ironfield, Jeffrey A (IAOD)
Director of Emergency Services - Lt Col Boehm, David
Emergency Service Training Officer - Maj Brown, Kathy
Asst. Standardization/Evaluation Officer - Lt Col Hottois, James
Counter Drug Officer - Lt Col Hottois, James
Director of Aircraft Maintenance - Capt Cinnamon, Gary L
Director of Communications - Maj Suter, Christopher C. (IAOD)
Director of UAS missions (DOU) - Maj Sobel, Marc (IAOD)
Logistical/Procurement Support Coordinator - Lt Col Kapphahn, James (IAOD)
AFROTC/JROTC Orientation Flight Coordinator - Maj Fridell, Mark (IAOD)
Operations is responsible for managing and directing all operational activities in support of Civil Air Patrol's three missions — aerospace education, cadet programs, and emergency services. These operational activities include developing and implementing operations plans, programs and directives; establishing reporting procedures to determine the success of operations program; coordinating operations matters with other staff agencies or interested agencies; developing standard operating procedures for the control and operation of CAP aircraft, and developing necessary operations policies and procedures to ensure mission accomplishment and to provide adequate guidance to subordinate personnel and units.
The Director of Operations manages and directs all operations activities. They shall:
- Develop and implement operations plans, programs and directives.
- Establish reporting procedures to determine the success of operations programs.
- Coordinate operations matters with other staff agencies or interested agencies.
- Develop standard operating procedures for the control and operation of CAP aircraft.
- Develop necessary operations policies and procedures to ensure mission accomplishment and to provide adequate guidance to subordinate personnel and units.
- Request the issuance of transportation and mission authorizations as requested.
- The operations officer should be familiar with CAPP 210, CAPP 211, CAPP 212, CAPP 213; CAP directives in the 50, 55, 60 and 62 series and parts 1, 43, 61, 63, 91 and 92 of FAA regulations.
For more Emergency Services photos click here
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.