The nation-wide CAP communication system has 840 high-frequency radio stations, 5,000 fixed-land radio stations and 10,000 mobile radios, deployed in CAP units in every state, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
Using volunteer operators trained to professional standards, the CAP communications network is a ready force for homeland security and the protection of life and property.
- Docs & Links
Director (DOC) - Lt Col Christopher Suter
|Deputy Director - Capt Hayes, Jordan M. (IAOD) |
Advisor to the Director - Maj Heil, Michael A.
Engineering Officers (North) - Capt Dahlen, Charles E. (IAOD)
Engineering Officers (North) - Maj Sobel, Marc D. (IAOD)
Engineering Officers (Central) - Lt Col Asche, Steve E. (IAOD)
Engineering Officers (Central) - 1st Lt Ambrosecchia, William. H.
Engineering Officers (South) - Maj Bowles, David E. (IAOD)
Engineering Officers (South) - Maj Hofheinz, Roy M. (IAOD)
Engineering Officers (South) - 1st Lt Theriault, Donald L. (IAOD)
NXU Project Officer - 1st Lt Ambrosecchia, William. H.
HF Relay Officers - Lt Col Finstad, William (IAOD)
- Develop and implement communications plans, programs and directives in close coordination and in support of command, operations and emergency services.
- Proper accountability of communications equipment assigned to the wing.
- Ensuring communications equipment assigned to the wing is properly used and is secure.
- Manage communications data for the wing in ORMS.
- Ensuring staff, records and corporate property are available for the annual survey audit.
- Assisting with the coordination of reassigning communications assets as and where needed within the wing.
- Coordinate communications plans and programs with other staff agencies and with subordinate and higher headquarters.
- Develop detailed operating procedures for communications operations and guidance to subordinate units and personnel.
- Collect and report data to determine the effectiveness of communications operations.
- Coordinate licensing or frequency authorizations for all radio operations.
- Develop communications training programs.
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.