- Docs & Links
|Director of Public Affairs - 2d Lt Samantha Moat|
Asst Dir of Public Affairs (Bear Facts) Lt Col Oberhettinger, David J (IAOD)
Asst Wing Public Affairs, Advisor Maj Kalahar, Dave (IAOD)
Asst Wing Public Affairs, Social Media Manager 2Lt Moat, Samantha (IAOD)
Asst Wing Public Affairs, PAO for Cadets 1st Lt Restivo, Jillian (IAOD)
Asst Public Affairs - Webmaster Maj Groner, Steve
Recruiting and Retention Officer Capt Chatham, Daniel L (IAOD)
Advises and assists the commander on all media relations, internal information and community relations matters. Plans, develops and implements a Public Affairs program.
- Release information on unit activities to news media.
- Publish unit newsletter or bulletin.
- Coordinate participation of unit members in community activities.
- Coordinate with other organizations and agencies as required.
- Supervise all pubic affairs activities of subordinate units.
The public affairs officer, to be effective, must be familiar with CAPP 201, CAPR 190-1, CAPP 3, current policies and activities of his/her unit.
Click on the + icon to expand the Documents and Links. Click on the file/link name to view the file/link or the (Details) link to view more information about the file/link.